Look! Up in the sky! It¢s a bird! It¢s a plane! It¢s the latest illustrated handbook from Quirk hot on the heels of our bestselling Batman Handbook and just in time for the June 2006 release of Superman Returns.
The Superman Handbook shows readers how to channel their inner super hero and make the world a better place. No special powers are required (and you don¢t have to wear tights, either). Handy step-by-step instructions will teach you:
- How to knock out a villain
- How to stop a runaway car
- How to jump in a single bound
- How to find someone buried in an avalanche
- How to tackle a runaway goon
- How to enter a burning building
And much more, including a special section on practical skills (like "How to fix a broken photocopier"). Complete with a mix of step-by-step and full-page illustrations, The Superman Handbook features everything you need to become a super hero. Up, up, and away!